#NG_TV_SPOT #NG_TV_SPOT

Funny ad, but it needs to be more appealing to the eys to win

BasedBubbus responds:

I dont care for winning. theres nothing i want from the ng store

Life of an animator Life of an animator

Funny and clever. I would work on your animation style. It will improve in time. I like your original idea. Nice job making your own loader with the pen as well as adding in the funny easter eggs.

Perfect Smile [NATA] Perfect Smile [NATA]

A nice watch and a comedic idea. The whimsical animation is great. The effort shown is great in amount and obviously shown with your stablilty to show texture with humor in your work. Having RicePirate is a good add as well. I am a little effervescent with the lack of dialogue and although it clearly works fine without it, there would be a new layer of humor and a new feeling to the cartoon.

Nice job, I think you will pass this round in NATA and should get the prize is you start producing more even better material.

V vs S: The Race V vs S: The Race

Good Start

You have put a lot of strong effort in this flash I see.

I for one say that this was a great idea for a flash, and I can't wait for the series.

You might have to work on animation though for this flash to be respected by most users, some dipshits just get turned off by the animation and don't watch it.

Great job!

7/10 4/5

zlxq3000 responds:

Well the wait will probably be longer than you'd like; even if I were to continue this story, it's not my highest priority. This was just an exercise in seeing what I could do as far as animation went. A lot of it was also rushed; everything before Vek gets hit by a truck was done within two very frantic months, and everything after that point was me doing it on top of looking for jobs and doing other stuff. But don't worry, the next thing I have planned is going to be more polished and better animated than this, for sure.

PaperBagHeadMan - Ep. 2 PaperBagHeadMan - Ep. 2

Very Good

I liked the story, it was pretty funny. I think you should keep on going with this series. If it gets popular (which I personally think it will) you can look back on these to show how much you have improved.

But even in 2 episodes you have improved, the animation is much more realistic than episode one.

But the voice acting could use some work. And the preloader isn't as "pretty" as most flashes, it would really turn someone off. Try using a NG preloader.

8/10 4/5

TheInsaneHatter responds:

Thanks very much =]

The preloader was just something I was trying, I will resort back to a NG's one.

Thanks for the review!

Nuggets Ep6 - Hey, Baby Nuggets Ep6 - Hey, Baby

Very very funny!

At once raucously free-wheeling and meticulously contrived, picture satisfies as a boys-gone-wild laff riot that also clicks as a seriocomic what-the-fuck story.

Just one of those days... Just one of those days...

Worse Than "Bio-Dome"

I don't see how this movie can be enjoyable in the slightest, so anyone who gives this above a 3 must be half retarded.

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Best movie experience of the last 5 years!

Not to metion one of the funniest!

Comme un Poisson Comme un Poisson

Hilarious!

Funniest flash on newgrounds by far!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Amazingly Masterful!

This will blow you away!
100% greatness!